$99 for 1 month membership. Includes:
- 15 Video Lessons and 1 Audio Lesson (See the Lesson Plan)
- Complete slide deck from the presentation for following along with the videos–great for diverse learning styles!
- Sample risk assessment, detailed and specifically designed for the solo private practice therapist
- Sample compliance documentation, including: Security & Privacy Officer Designations Form, Complaints Log, and Email/Texting Consent Form
- These checklists, exclusive to HIPAA for Therapists, and specifically designed for solo private practice therapists:
- The HIPAA Requirements Checklist
- HIPAA Compliance File Required Contents
- HIPAA Compliance Log
- Access to the members-only resource area
- One HIPAA Q & A Conference Call Opportunity
- 2.0 hours Ethics CEU credit available (via TX Social Work & Professional Counseling Boards)
- 6 and 12 month membership options, with added features, also available (See Membership Levels)
- Memberships are for 1 person only. If you have a group of people who need HIPAA training, contact us to discuss options–we have them! :^)
$149 non members, 33.3% members discount
Form packets created by an attorney who specializes in HIPAA.
$15 non members, free to members
Our 30 minute conference call is your chance to ask questions about HIPAA compliance and requirements, hear others’ questions (and answers!), learn about scaling HIPAA requirements in reasonable ways for a solo private practice therapist, prioritize your limited time and energy & set goals for your own continued HIPAA compliance process.
Want to ask more questions about HIPAA compliance in the solo private practice setting? Need to get information on your own time? Katie Malinski, LCSW, the founder of HIPAA for Therapists, is available for Individual consultations.